My second training ride. 5hrs in sub zero temps.
I wore (from the bottom up)
- thick(ish) merino socks
- fleece lined overshoes
- fleece lined bib longs with foot loops (but a hole in the knee)
- skin tight long sleeve base layer
- thick merino base layer with thumb holes and zip up the neck
- thick windstopper long sleeve jersey
- windstopper gloves
- goretex over-mittens
- buff round the neck
- fleece lined windstopper skull cap
So, what do you reckon? Was I cold, warm or a sweaty mess as I plodded around Monmouthshire and Western Bristol? Answers on a postcard.