Monday 21 March 2011

Patagonia

Fi writes:

I've been back from Chilean Patagonia for a month. Sorry about the delay. I feel like in the past 48 hours the post race fog has lifted.

UPDATE:

What did I do: The Wenger Patagonia Expedition Adventure Race

Where is it: Chilean Patagonia

What is it: 10 day expedition adventure race, including mountain biking, trekking, kayaking and navigation

Who did I race with: Team Adidas Terrex, former World Adventure Racing Champions

How did it go? Well. We won!

I'm in the process of writing an article about the experience and finding it rather draining. It was 8 of the hardest days of my life, yet the most exhilarating. The report will follow, I promise. In the mean time, share our finish line moment:


2 comments:

Richard said...

... sounds fun.

jac said...

Well done you!

Can't wait to hear all about it, but it'll only make me jealous!